Sunday 21 August 2011

shammi kapoor death

Stars mourn Shammi Kapoor's death
Actor from Kollywood and Bollywood mourned the death of legendary actor Shammi Kapoor.
Super Star Rajnikanth said, 'I am a great admirer and a huge fan of Shammiji. His energy on screen is a treat to watch and I have loved every bit of it. His demise is a huge loss to the film industry and fraternity and mainly to his millions of fans. I convey my heart felt condolences to his family'.

Amitabh Bachchan on Twitter said, 'the flamboyance and joie de vivre of the industry lost. Entire life full of optimism and happy spirit, caring loving to all. Now suddenly silent'.

On his part, Aamir Khan, said, ' three cheers to Shammi Uncle for the joy he brought to their lives. He was, is and always will be a joyful spirit. Positive energy flowed from him. His big support and anchor in life was Neela Aunty and my heart goes out to her at this time'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters